Home Bylaws Members Forum Calendar
Photos Links Payments Rendezvous Sponsors

Call for 2017 Dues and Volunteer Opportunities

Keep up to date with the latest info

Call for 2017 Dues and Volunteer Opportunities

Postby Randy Wickers » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Ahoy Tuggers!

PaNNTOA Board wishes you a Happy New Year as you start another cruising season! This message is to announce the call for Annual Dues of $30 payable via PayPal on our http://www.panntoa.org website. Please submit dues payment no later than May 1st .
Our dues pay for postage, website maintenance, financial administration (burgees and gear), and help to jumpstart our Annual Rendezvous.

We have a lot of energy this year, with proposals for two mini-rendezvous PLUS the Annual PaNNTOA Rendezvous.

It’s also a good time to take a look at your membership information. Sent me any changes updates. ADD MEMBERSHIP to the subject of your email to board@panntoa.org . If you don’t have a photo of your Tug, please send one to me and I’ll see that it gets posted.

Here’s a list of just a few opportunities to help the Association:

1. We need volunteers to staff a PaNNTOA chair for 3-hour shifts at the Seattle Boat Show. Send your email to Bill Stone bill@sdajnw.com. We’ll have a PaNNTOA brochure available for handout.
2. The board is seeking interested Tuggers to serve during the 2018 boating year.
3. You are welcome to send any one of us ways you would like to contribute your talent, or to offer feedback and suggestions. That’s how we make our Association better.

Here’s to a great season ahead! Don’t forget to take advantage of the discounts offered to PaNNTOA Members. It doesn’t take long before those cover our dues!

Sincerely,

Randy Wickers, Membership Chairman, PaNNTOA
Time for Two, NT 42-036
board@panntoa.org ATTN: MEMBERSHIP
Randy Wickers

Correction: Call for 2017 Dues and Volunteer Opportunities

Postby Randy Wickers » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Ahoy Tuggers!

PaNNTOA Board wishes you a Happy New Year as you start another cruising season! This message is to announce the call for Annual Dues of $30 payable via PayPal on our http://www.panntoa.org website. Please submit dues payment no later than May 1st .
Our dues pay for postage, website maintenance, financial administration (burgees and gear), and help to jumpstart our Annual Rendezvous.

We have a lot of energy this year, with proposals for two mini-rendezvous PLUS the Annual PaNNTOA Rendezvous.

It’s also a good time to take a look at your membership information. Sent me any changes updates. ADD MEMBERSHIP to the subject of your email to board@panntoa.org . If you don’t have a photo of your Tug, please send one to me and I’ll see that it gets posted.

Here’s a list of just a few opportunities to help the Association:

1. We need volunteers to staff a PaNNTOA chair for 3-hour shifts at the Seattle Boat Show. Send your email to Bill Stone bill@sdajnw.com. We’ll have a PaNNTOA brochure available for handout.
2. The board is seeking interested Tuggers to serve during the 2018 boating year.
3. You are welcome to send any one of us ways you would like to contribute your talent, or to offer feedback and suggestions. That’s how we make our Association better.

Here’s to a great season ahead! Don’t forget to take advantage of the discounts offered to PaNNTOA Members. It doesn’t take long before those cover our dues!

Sincerely,

Randy Wickers, Membership Chairman, PaNNTOA
Time for Two, NT 42-036
PaNNTOA@gmail.com ATTN: MEMBERSHIP
Randy Wickers

Return to Announcements