Home Bylaws Members Forum Calendar
Photos Links Payments Rendezvous Sponsors

No Longer Available

No Longer Available

Postby Philip Sidebottom » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello all,

After a couple of years of cruising - my wife and I are considering selling our 2009 37 Flybridge (37-202). Some of the key features in addition to the standard 37 features include:
- Flybridge with full instruments and controls
- Stern thruster added, a fantastic addition to the boat making it highly maneuverable!
- Chines softened which almost completely removes the Nordic Tug Bow Slap making it very quiet at night!
- Teak and Holly in the salon and pilot house, carpet in the lower bedrooms

The boat is in fantastic condition; the stern thruster and chine work was completed by Cap Sante Marine.

If anyone is interested in the boat, please feel free to contact me via email: philip.sidebottom@me.com

Cheers, Phil
Last edited by Philip Sidebottom on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philip Sidebottom

Re: Considering Selling our 2009 37 Flybridge

Postby Teresa Casson » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 pm

We are dreaming in the 32 range, but if the price on your lovely boat is within reach, we would consider going larger. We are avid boaters, sailing for the last 5 years. Born locally and raised on the Salish Sea we love the life here and are ready to transition to a tug or our dreams. Let us know if you are considering selling her. Thank you, The Casson's
Teresa Casson

Re: Considering Selling our 2009 37 Flybridge

Postby Philip Sidebottom » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Hello Teresa, thanks for reaching out. We no longer have our Nordic Tug; I will try to update the forum post to reflect that. Good luck with your future ventures!
Philip Sidebottom

Return to For Sale